How do I update my personal information?


How do I update my personal information?

< Back
You are here:

Should any of your personal details, e.g. any part of your name, address etc. change, you will need to come into the surgery to complete a Change of Details form, along with some identification bearing the new address/change of name etc. We regret we are unable to accept this via the post, email or over the telephone.

If you are registered to use our online services, you can update your personal information there.

Previous How do I register with the Practice?
Next What are the NHS Prescription Charges?

About the author

howbeck administrator